Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Starting Point of Sorts

So I've decided to start a blog. Again. I think this might be the 5th one I've started. This one is different, though. And I know they all say that, but this one really is different for me, anyway. In the past I blogged to "show off" a bit, meaning I wanted to share my craft projects and my home decor and that kind of stuff. I wanted followers and fame and fortune. Just kidding. I did need validation, apparently, because it made me super happy to get comments and new followers and to have my stuff shared on other blogs. Flip side...I was easily bummed out when I didn't get those things. This time, though, my goal is not a billion followers. It's not to have a monetized blog. Heck, it's not even a place for me to show off. This will be my journal. Which makes total sense because I've never journaled before in my life. Ha! I have so much going on in this mind of mine, though. So very much. Good stuff. Bad stuff. Raw, real, honest stuff. I want a place to vent and cry and wrestle and brag and most of all, a place to record my memories and thoughts and feelings. A place to reflect. So here I am. :)

Scary quote. Am I really ready to voyage to the interior?

No comments:

Post a Comment